Mercer Wordmark: Improper Usage
Please do not:
- Replace the words “Mercer University” in the wordmark with any other words.
- Redesign, redraw, modify, distort or alter the proportions of the mark.
- Rotate or render the mark three-dimensionally.
- Add images or any other new elements to the mark.
- Replace the approved typeface with any other typeface.
- Enclose the mark in a shape or combine it with other design elements or effects.
- Modify the size or position relationship of any element within the mark.
Buffer ZoneThere should always be a buffer zone surrounding the Mercer wordmark — most importantly around the rule — with no type nor graphics appearing in the zone. No part of the wordmark should bleed off the page or touch any other element.